"Motion is detected through the peephole, which tiggers the camera"
"Images or Video are captured automatically through the peephole"
"Instantly review all your visitors on the display, with the push of a button"
Easy to install
Simple DIY three step install.
Motion is detected through the peephole with the ambient light sensor.
Video Visitor Log
Images or video are captured through the peephole and stored.
Stunning battery life, 4 AA batteries will last up to 6 months.
One Button Playback
Review all your visitors with the push of a button.
Capture images/ videos
Automatically captures and store images/ videos on a Micro SD card.
- PeepHole Barrel
- Doors Thick
- View angle
- LCD Screen
- File Format
- Power Source
- Size (W xH x D)
(PHVMAC12 & PHVMAC14)
- 12mm & 14mm available
- PHVMAC12 fits any doors 35~57 mm (1.38”~2.24”) thick
PHVMAC14 fits any door 40~69 mm( 1.57”~2.72”) thick
- View angle: Regular Mode: 92°, Zoom Mode: 40°
- 0.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- 3.0” TFT
- Micro SD card (Supports up to 32 GB, 8 GB recommended)
- JPEG, AVI
- 4 AA batteries (approx. 9,000 triggers)
- 87 x 158 x 34 mm (3.39” x 6.16” x 1.32”)
- 170g (0.36lb) (without batteries)